Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Learning from Technology: CLT


I have been to CLT before, but this past visit really added a layer of depth to what I previously knew about the advanced forms of technology this wonderful facility offers to trinity students and faculty. Every time I come to CLT I tell myself "Im going to start doing homework here", because the computers are really sweet! One of the most exciting new additions to the CLT supply are the 3-D printers and scanners. The amount of potential for creative ideas and applied use of these printers are endless. I am really excited to get more involved with this technology in the future for both classes and personal use.


Thanks again Gregory!






2 comments:

  1. Your picture is very cute, I can only draw stick figures so way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your portrait it is very creative and better than I could ever draw

    ReplyDelete